Mapping data to graphics
Materials for class on Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Make your own animated plots with
- Video of simulated Hurricane Florence storm surge
- The Wall Street Journal’s audio-based visualization of Hamilton’s internal rhymes
Guessing the identity of the Trump resistance op-ed writer with R
Workhouses and star movies
Download this zip file, extract it, and open the file named
Clearest and muddiest things
Go to this form and answer these two questions:
- What was the muddiest thing from class today? What are you still wondering about?
- What was the clearest thing from class today? What was the most exciting thing you learned?
I’ll compile the questions and send out answers after class.